All financial aid applications are held in strict confidence and the review process is anonymous.
To be eligible to receive financial aid, the applicant must:
- Demonstrate family financial need.
- Be a resident of Cleveland or attend school in Cleveland.
- Be a high school or undergraduate college student.
- Participate in a JEC-approved Israel Learning Experience.
- Be a first or second-timer to Israel
To access the financial aid application, select one of the following applications:
8th grade application is for students participating in Gross Schechter Day School or Mandel JDS 8th grade class trips.